Working remotely is convenient, but your start-up needs a home base. You need an office.
In the past, access to a serviced office was reserved for companies with the extensive capital required to build, design, and furnish an office. Today’s coworking spaces make shared office space affordable for start-ups and tech companies, but they’re not usually serviced.
Start-ups prefer serviced office space because it affords them fully furnished private offices and suites with amenities like phone and internet services, maintenance, mail services, and shared office equipment. These services are ideal for start-ups and tech companies, but are often too expensive.
In the last few years, coworking spaces have popped up all over as an affordable alternative. However, they lack the services most tech companies need. Coworking spaces provide shared and dedicated desks, and some even offer private offices. However, they’re not usually serviced either, making it challenging for start-ups to run their business.
Recently, coworking spaces have been evolving into serviced spaces, providing start-ups with more than just access to shared equipment – alternawork is one of those spaces.
Are You Ready for a Serviced Coworking Space?
A shared office space at alternawork will bring your team together to collaborate effectively in an environment superior to a traditional office. According to data published by the Huffington Post, 70% of people say they feel healthier working in a coworking space as opposed to a traditional office. While 64% say a coworking space makes them more able to complete tasks on time. These positive feelings are reflective in the growth of the coworking industry, and the increasing demand for more coworking spaces. A recent CBRE study on the growth of the coworking industry indicates that substantial increases have already occurred YOY, and we can expect to see it continue.
“Flexible office supply has grown by an average of 26% annually since 2010.
36% YOY growth is anticipated by YE 2019.”
alternawork to the Rescue
To address the needs of the thriving tech community in Toronto and the GTA, we offer fully-furnished private offices, dedicated workstations, and shared boardrooms designed to promote collaboration. We also host networking events, lunches, and socials for all of our members. Offices are accessible 24 hours and all of our plans come with amenities like high-speed internet and free coffee and snacks. All repairs, maintenance, and issues are handled by alternawork staff, so you can focus on your business.
Book a Tour with Us Today!
If you’re ready to establish a home base for your start-up, book a tour with us today. We’ll walk you through our shared workstations and conference rooms, private offices, shared kitchen and lounge, and you’ll see what makes alternawork the best option for your business.
- The State of Coworking in 2020 (and Where It’s Going From Here) - January 21, 2020
- Happy Holidays from alternawork! - December 17, 2019
- Serviced Offices vs. Coworking Spaces: Now You Can Have Both - November 8, 2019
- Oakville: The GTA’s Emerging Hub for Innovation and Tech - August 20, 2019
- Maintaining Safety and Security in Coworking Spaces - July 18, 2019
- Silicon Halton Software Peer2Peer Event: Practical Machine Learning and Data Analytics - June 11, 2019
- Join Us to Celebrate the Opening of alternawork Kelowna on June 13 - June 10, 2019
- How to Achieve Privacy in a Cowork Space - June 5, 2019
- Why Design Elements Are Crucial in a Cowork Space - April 25, 2019
- Cowork Trend Grows with Federal Government Considering Options - March 18, 2019