Join us on June 17th for an evening of Practical Machine Learning and Data Analytics, presented by Silicon Halton.
This presentation by Ivan Miletic will show some typical uses of numerical data from a practitioner’s point of view.
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: alternawork offices, 2115 South Service Road W Unit #6, Oakville, ON L6L 5W2
Software Developers are often faced with working with data for various clients. In these projects, data are treated and used in various ways that include computing and displaying simple summary statistics to the application of more complex algorithms used in numerical methods and machine learning. There can often be a disconnect between software developers and data users where data storage and retrieval can be the main focus instead of meaningful data use.
alternawork is a dynamic cowork facility serving the thriving tech community in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Kelowna. To book a tour or discuss your office space needs, contact us today!
You might also like:
- How to Achieve Privacy in a Cowork Space
- Why Design Elements Are Crucial in a Cowork Space
- How Big Businesses are Reaping the Benefits of Coworking
- Happy Holidays From alternawork - December 21, 2021
- Proximity Offices are the Way Forward for Businesses - November 2, 2021
- Remote Work Doesn’t Have to Mean Working from Home - September 20, 2021