Join us on June 17th for an evening of Practical Machine Learning and Data Analytics, presented by Silicon Halton.
This presentation by Ivan Miletic will show some typical uses of numerical data from a practitioner’s point of view.
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: alternawork offices, 2115 South Service Road W Unit #6, Oakville, ON L6L 5W2
Software Developers are often faced with working with data for various clients. In these projects, data are treated and used in various ways that include computing and displaying simple summary statistics to the application of more complex algorithms used in numerical methods and machine learning. There can often be a disconnect between software developers and data users where data storage and retrieval can be the main focus instead of meaningful data use.
alternawork is a dynamic cowork facility serving the thriving tech community in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Kelowna. To book a tour or discuss your office space needs, contact us today!
You might also like:
- How to Achieve Privacy in a Cowork Space
- Why Design Elements Are Crucial in a Cowork Space
- How Big Businesses are Reaping the Benefits of Coworking
- Silicon Halton Software Peer2Peer Event: Practical Machine Learning and Data Analytics - June 11, 2019
- Join Us to Celebrate the Opening of alternawork Kelowna on June 13 - June 10, 2019
- How to Achieve Privacy in a Cowork Space - June 5, 2019
- Why Design Elements Are Crucial in a Cowork Space - April 25, 2019
- Cowork Trend Grows with Federal Government Considering Options - March 18, 2019
- alternawork Kelowna Now Open to Serve the Growing West Coast Tech Scene - February 5, 2019
- How Big Businesses are Reaping the Benefits of Coworking - November 19, 2018
- Kelowna’s Booming Tech Scene Attracts Entrepreneurs - October 10, 2018
- We’re Adopting New Technology to Streamline Your Work Day - September 13, 2018
- How Tech Startup RedBit is Thriving in alternawork’s Cowork Space - July 25, 2018